| Care Instructions |
- Wipe with cleaners for fabric using clean soft cloth, keep dry and wipe away spills quickly to prevent water marks.
- Use a hair dryer on the lowest heat setting to evenly dry the fabric and prevent moisture rings.
- Vacuuming with an upholstery attachment between the fabric casings and cushions will help increase longevity.
- Avoid placing fabric furniture in direct sunlight. Dark fabrics and natural fibers are most susceptible to fading.
- An annual professional cleaning will keep the fabric furniture looking its best.