| Care Instructions |
- Normal cleaning
– Dust regularly with a slightly damp, soft, lint-free cloth.
– Wipe dry with a dry, soft cloth in the direction of the wood grain.
– Spills should be immediately wiped up with a damp cloth.
- Once a month
– Clean the surface with a soft cloth dampened with a quality cleaner formulated for wood furniture.
– Wipe the surface in the direction of the wood grains to remove dirt and fingerprints.
– Wipe dry with a clean, dry cloth.
- To reduce the risk of damage
– Use coasters for glasses, mugs, and hot objects.
– Do not place hot pots directly on the surface.
– Do not place a potted plant on the surface unless it’s in a water- tight container or in a drip tray.
– Avoid dragging sharp or rough objects across the surface. Use protective pads under equipment or appliances to avoid scratches.
– Avoid direct contact with candle wax as it may react with the finishing and leave a stain.
– Do not use cleaning products containing ammonia, alcohol or petroleum
– Avoid furniture polish as it can accumulate over time and leave a residue.